Help For Mental Health Emergencies
Sometimes, the brain’s security guard gets overwhelmed.
It struggles to find the solutions that will give you a better life.
That feeling will pass.
There are people who really do care about you.
At SurreyHumanGivens.com, we are not qualified to help with mental health emergencies.
But we care, and want to help you get the right help.
If you are struggling or have a mental health emergency, you can do any of these:
- Go to your NHS Accident and Emergency (A&E)
- Go to your local GP or doctor.
- Call 111 and speak to the NHS.
- Call Samaritans by calling 116 123 for free
- Email email@example.com.
- Call or text a friend or family member.
- SMS Shout on 85258.
- For youth support call Papyrus on 0800 068 4141.
- For male support call CALM on 0800 58 58 58 or webchat from 5pm to midnight every day.
- For people over 55 call Silverline on 0800 4 70 80 90.
- Contact Mind suicide information
- Contact Zero Suicide Alliance
- Contact Sane for mental health crisis
- Help calm your security guard by focusing on your breathing. 4 in. 8 out. Count each breath on your fingers and toes.
Just pick one and try it.
If you need to try another one afterwards, do that too.
That is OK.
They are there for you.
You will be OK.